Change Your Browser
You´re using a web browser that isn´t supported by this site. To get a better experience, please use another browser of your choice.
- About us
- Our offers
- Strategic Partners
Part of the network? Learn more about our community platform:
- Combient Twin
Already a Twin user?
- Login to Twin
Get advice from trusted peers on your most important questions
In the Peer-2-Peer Review, we leverage the power of the network to give or receive feedback on an associated company’s strategy or initiative in a specific field. Companies can take the opportunity to focus on their entire digital strategy or zoom in on a specific topic or field. The Peer-2-Peer review is covered under the mutual Combient NDA and led by a dedicated Combient facilitator, so that subject matter experts are able to focus on giving feedback and learning from and with each other.
- We go further than a benchmark: you get concrete and in-depth advice on your strategy from three different angles
- We handpick experts you can trust: you learn from three relevant peers from three non-competing companies in the Combient network
- We do not waste your time: you spend eight to ten hours in total preparing and participating in our facilitated workshops
- We build for the long term: you grow your network with like-minded peers in similar roles outside your own industry
Our tried and tested process
- Prepare with Combient a clear presentation and focused review questions, so we can drive a fruitful discussion
- Meet three peers, present your context and strategy, and answer their questions on your setup, challenges, and plans
- Hear from your peers how they solve the same strategic challenges and discuss their solutions together
- Receive detailed feedback from your peers on your strategy, exchange on the way forward, and get a detailed report to share internally
- Review progress together six months later
Why we do it better
- Combient’s network spans 2,000+ experts in our community of 35 non-competing leading Nordic companies
- Combient’s expert facilitators help you prepare, communicate and get the most out of your peers
Read about some of our previous Peer-2-Peer reviews on our community website (for Associated Companies only):
Contact Arthur Gueneau if you want to learn more about our Peer-2-Peer Review.